dry em Turco
s. kuru, kurumuş, sek, susuz, susatıcı, kart, susamış, yavan, sıkıcı, içki karşıtı, kurak
dry em Inglês
adj. not wet; thirsty; lacking rain; withered, parched; not giving milk (of animals); not near water; not sweet (of wine); against alcohol or the sale of alcohol (in the USA during prohibition)
n. dry, martini
Frases De Exemplo
Dryden Bankası genel müdürü, Berlin'deki ofisinin garajında ölü bulundu.
Executive Director of the Dryden Bank was murdered in the garage of his Berlin office.
2. arid: stale, sear, parched, barren
3. thirsty: parched, dehydrated, droughty
4. unadorned: naked, bald, plain, unembellished
5. boring: barren, dreary, dull, jejune, tedious, tiresome, uninteresting
6. sarcastic: biting, satirical, humorous, arcane, keen, subtle, pointed
7. abstinent: temperate, ascetic
8. wipe: evaporate, soak up, wither, swab, drain, bake